BI MS Consultant / Berater
We are looking for a Microsoft Business Intelligence Consultant who wants to take part in a great challenge for an important company in the Romandie, the French speaking part of Switzerland. Your challenges
As a Microsoft BI Consultant, you use your data skills and business mindset to analyze the functional and technical needs. You will work with the business in understanding their evolving requirements and with Engineering to deliver practical but innovative solutions of real business benefit. You are in charge of determining the technical specifications and you define the architecture and the integration processes. You design, test, optimize and deploy solutions. You participate in interesting projects and you make a difference every day. You are a self-starter with a good knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) tools and approaches. You also have the personal skills, creativity and drive to build your own prototype solutions and to provide training and guidance to team members and partners. Your skills
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related
- Strong technical data expertise, statistics and the ability to draw insights from data
- SQL and relational databases: MS SQL Server, Teradata, IBM DB2, Sybase, Datastage
- Microsoft SQL Server BI stack of tools: Analytic Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS)
- Programming/scripting: Python, SQL, R, SPSS, MATLAB
- BI Visualization Tools: Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Pentaho, BIRST, Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, D3)
- ETL, OLAP, Master Data Management, Data Warehouse development
- Microsoft Cloud Service (Azure)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Certification
- Analytical and conceptual Good communication
- Fluent in French and/or English (oral and written), knowledge of German an advantage.
Do you think you have what it takes to face this challenge ? Don?t hesitate to contact me on +41 58 233 27 06 or apply directly on this advert.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch