On behalf of our client, a leading Financial Services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a BA / Business Acceptance Tester to join a project that will increase tax efficiency of financial instruments. This is a 22-month project and based in Zurich
BA / Business Acceptance Tester - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading Financial Services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Business Acceptance Tester to join a project that will increase tax efficiency of financial instruments. This is a 22-month project and based in Zurich
- Build expertise and in-depth understanding of the Tax Score services, how they are calculated, logic and business value
- Build up in-depth knowledge of the technical / functional value chain (Data Intake, central database and its applications, data delivery)
- Detailed review of the score calculations, including all basic and key data and events processed therein (e.g. historical prices, yields, cash flows, security events), plausibility check of the results (scores) from a business perspective
- Investigation of deviations and irregularities with business analysts, PM, IT
- Defect management and handling via Jira - in close cooperation with business analysis and IT
- Contribute to the documentation of tax score rules and services
- 5 -7 years of BA / Business Acceptance Tester experience including conceptual experience
- Experience in functional testing of complex software products (business acceptance testing)
- An affinity for database technical contexts
- Detailed and very broad securities knowledge, especially in the area of equities, bonds, funds and structured products
- Fluency in English, German oral / written advantageous
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.