Automation Test Engineer (TOSCA)
QE&A (Quality Engineering & assurance) includes more than 8'500 experts worldwide, offering expertise on industry leading automation tools for more than 840 customers, 50 amongst Fortune 100.
To support our growth in Zurich, we are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Quality Assurance team as:
Automation Test Engineer
As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project with for one of the key players in the Banking industry at Switzerland..
What would be your main responsibilities?
• Develop and execute Manual, Automation and Load test scripts (Both TOSCA and Selenium as primary skills)
• Create Test Strategy and Plan
• Enhance the automation and load scripts with validations.
• Run and maintain the automated scripts.
• Report test findings and document new errors.
• Provide or validate estimates for assigned tasks.
What would be the requirements for this role?
• Successful experience of software testing or quality engineering work
• Good knowledge of awareness of testing processes like defect management, test design creation etc.
• Experience on TOSCA scripting and integration with Selenium scripts
• Experience with tools like soapUI, Maven, Jenkins.
• Experience working withTOSCA (Primary skills) and Selenium automation testing tools with minimum 2 years hands on experience
• Ability to analyse test results and identify patterns of issues, troubleshoot scenarios and compile detailed reports
• Automation experience, ability to understand framework, scripting experience: Python, Git Hub, Java Script, Shell script with basic Linux
• Knowledge or experience with new Technology adoption like devices, virtual assistants and gadgets