Automation Engineer (50%)
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating in 37 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
For our Operations & IT Wealth Management Team in Zurich we are looking for a Automation Engineer (50%) Job specification
• Maintain Operating Systems in a core banking environment
• Install, configure and troubleshoot UNIX / Linux based environments
• Performance tuning of application stacks (e.g. jBoss, Java)
• Introduction and administration of automation with e.g. Ansible
• Maintain and improve monitoring systems (e.g. Splunk)
• Oracle Virtualization and Oracle DB experience is an advantage
• Know How in App Containerization (Docker) is a plus Required profile
• Diploma/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject with at least
3 years of experience
• Fast learner and eager to take on new challenges
• Responsible and persistent in pursuing a target
• Motivated, reliable, flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities
• Ability to work in a high pressured environment
• Experience with Agile delivery methodology is a plus
• Professional, client and team oriented with a positive work ethic
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude
• Fluent in German and English
We offer an appealing job, a diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. If you like making an impact within a highly motivated team as well as working from home, then apply online with your complete application. The office at Westpark is located only 10 minutes from Zurich Hardbrücke station.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz