Auditor (80 - 100%)
- Conduct global internal audits applying state of the art Audit methodologies within different business areas of the bank
- Deliver crucial contribution during planning, field work and presentation of findings in close collaboration with the Audit Manager and with the other auditors assigned to a certain audit project
- Cooperate with major Business and Support functions across our entire organization, gain deep understanding of the businesses and try to be a trusted advisor and partner for the business
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide high level initiatives and special projects
- Significant networking opportunities, direct contacts with the bank's senior management and a platform for career progression
- Attractive career opportunities within the Internal Audit department but also more broadly within Credit Suisse
- You hold an undergraduate degree in economics, accounting, business administration or another relevant education
- You have gathered at least 1-2 years of work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry (e.g. anti-money laundering, private banking, risk management, corporate finance, new banking regulations)
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery paired with an understanding of regulatory topics set you apart
- You are an excellent communicator with a high level of interpersonal skills and possess the ability to work independently and within a global team
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
Ms. B. Ott would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.