Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together
Credit Suisse Internal Audit's vision is to be a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Internal Audit is searching for candidates with a business mindset to join our dynamically growing team. Our employees are based predominantly in Zurich, London, New York and Singapore. We are seeking to recruit an Audit Supervisor with high potential in order to complete our audit team in Zurich and perform product-line and functional audits
- Conduct global internal audits applying state of the art Audit methodologies within different business areas of the bank
- Deliver crucial contribution during planning, field work and presentation of findings in close collaboration with the Audit Manager and assess key issues impacting Business
- Cooperate with major Business and Support functions across our entire organization, gain deep understanding of the businesses and try to be a trusted advisor and partner for the business
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide high level initiatives and special projects
- Significant networking opportunities, direct contacts with the bank's senior management and a platform for career progression
- Attractive career opportunities within the Internal Audit department but also more broadly within Credit Suisse
- You hold an undergraduate degree in economics, accounting, business administration or another relevant education
- You have gathered at least 4 years of work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry (e.g. anti-money laundering, private banking, risk management, corporate finance, new banking regulations)
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery paired with an understanding of regulatory topics set you apart
- You are an excellent communicator with a high level of interpersonal skills and possess the ability to work independently and within a global team
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
Ms. B. Ott would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.