Audit Manager for Operations area – Internal Audit (80 – 100%)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we're investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class. Diversity of thought is important to the global success of Internal Audit and to complete our global Operations team, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Audit Manager based in Zurich.
- An exciting position for an experienced audit manager with the responsibility to supervise and run a portfolio of Operations audits in close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders
- In this role you effectively lead and oversee audit teams, providing necessary oversight and guidance and ensuring delivery on agreed timeframes
- As an Audit Manager you play a vital role in developing and executing a program of continuous risk and performance monitoring in close collaboration with the relevant Head of Audit
- You actively maintain sustainable and effective relationships with key business stakeholders as well as with external auditors for relevant business areas
- You have the opportunity to contribute to various working groups of the Bank's key initiatives
- You benefit from relationships to a large bandwidth of businesses across the bank and from direct contacts with the bank's senior management
- You have a unique platform for personal and professional growth in a dynamic and exciting department
- You benefit from significant investments in your career development
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration or economics; having a diploma as a certified accountant or another relevant qualification would be an asset
- You have gathered at least 5 years of experience in Audit or in the financial industry and you are familiar with front-to-back practical and operational processes
- Do you have a deep understanding of risk/audit issues and control matters and have been exposed to risk-based audit methodologies within Financial Services? This would be a strong asset for us.
- Are you an excellent communicator who is able to present risk concepts and issues in a simple and concise way?
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery paired with an understanding of regulatory topics set you apart
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
Ms. B. Ott would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.