Audit Manager Credit Risk
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
About the team: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our audit managers are aligned to functional or divisional Chief Auditor areas, which allows them to specialize on their areas of interest, with the flexibility to get exposure to different businesses, products and processes.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our credit risk audit team in Zurich we are seeking to recruit an experienced Audit Manager Credit Risk.
Join us and you will:
- be able to demonstrate your leadership by managing and monitoring audits mainly in the area of Credit Risk Management for our Private Banking business, ensuring efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes. Areas of coverage include Corporate Lending, Standard and non-standard Lombard Lending, Mortgages, Commodity and Trade Finance, Specialties Lending (Ship and Aircraft Finance), Banks and Financial Institutions.
- play a vital role in developing and executing a program of continuous risk monitoring in close collaboration with the Head of Audit for Credit Risk, and contribute to annual audit planning.
- have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies and work together with Internal Audit's Data Analytics team to apply advanced data analytics techniques.
- lead, inspire and develop audit staff to help build their career, through mentoring and on the job coaching.
- benefit from attractive networking and career opportunities, direct contacts with the banks senior management and an outstanding platform for career progression.
- Ideally, you hold a graduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services.
- You must have at least 8 years of relevant work experience in an auditing, accountancy or credit risk review function, whereof at least 5 years related to Credit Risk Management of private banking businesses (including corporate lending).
- You have a deep understanding of credit risk and related controls on portfolio and transactional level, and know how to assess effectiveness of these controls.
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German (French or Italian would be an asset) and can present in a simple and concise way.
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team.
Mr. T. Baumgartner would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.