Assurance Business Partner (f/m) 60-100%
Audit Business Service Partner in Zurich, Zug and Geneva EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We
Audit Business Service Partner in Zurich, Zug and Geneva
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
We adapt our Audit Services to fit the unique needs of our clients, but what doesn’t change is the exceptional service quality we deliver. We provide a consistent audit by assembling the right multi-disciplinary team to address the most complex issues, using a proven global methodology and deploying the latest, high quality auditing tools and perspectives. We provide the benefit of our deep sector knowledge, our full subject matter knowledge and the latest insights from our work worldwide.
Tasks that you promote
· You work closely with our engagement executives and teams
· You manage all engagement related administrative tasks and are the angle point for the involvement of our centralized resources in these
· You will be supporting and challenging the teams with planning, timing and staffing of our audit engagements.
· You drive the engagement controlling process – this is assisting the teams to set challenging budgets and follow-up on actual to budget variances
· You will manage our engagement related compliance processes including independence
We will prepare you for your tasks and train you internally.
Your profile to succeed together
· At least 2 to 3 years practical experience after commercial apprenticeship or similar
· Interest in audit topics or experience in audit, professional services firm or accounting would be an advantage but not a requirement
· Strong communication skills and autonomous and reliable personality
· Service attitude – but also ability to convince
· Qualities guaranteed to boost your career at EY: team-working skills, determination, commitment and a quick grasp
· As we are an international organization, a strong command of written and spoken English and German is essential, additionally French would be a plus
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Mr Jona Fahrlaender is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI000J7