Anti-Fraud Technical Analyst
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG Suisse
- 19 Mar 19
You'll be working in the Analytical Fraud Detection team in Zurich
Are you detail oriented with thorough record-keeping abilities? Do you have a proven ability to work with a large mass of data? Do you apply a smart risk-based approach to detect illicit activity timely and comprehensively?
We're looking for a security specialist to:
• Act as our in-house analytical fraud detection monitoring subject-matter expert for APAC region
• Support and manage monitoring system rollouts, improve alert quality and document models
• Make sure our risk framework design and operations are effective to meet regulatory expectations
• Support ongoing client, regulatory and audit requirements on regular and ad-hoc basis
You'll be working in the Analytical Fraud Detection team in Zurich. We're responsible for maintenance and improvement of our in-house built fraud detection platform. As security specialist, you'll play an important role in making sure we create an environment where fraud is difficult to perpetrate and liable to detection at the earliest opportunity in order to protect our clients, assets and services.
Your experience and skills
• Qualification in Finance or Technology / MBA or executive education preferred
• SQL knowledge
• Strong affinity or background in technology – big data or AI
• Experience in Risk Management, Financial Crime, Fraud detection
• Experience in a top tier global consulting company with a focus on financial services
• Confident to challenge the status quo
• Able to demonstrate strong risk awareness
• Adaptable and organized with a positive can-do attitude
• Attentive to details
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.