Analyst Swiss Equities Team
Vontobel's Sustainable Equities boutique manages US$ 15 billion in global and regional equity portfolios focused on Emerging Markets and Switzerland. As a fundamental equity manager, we use a combination of systematic screens and in-depth fundamental analysis before making an investment decision. We use a proprietary ESG scoring model to investigate each company in depth and understand the risk associated with their business model.
Swiss Equities is a core topic at Vontobel. You are part of a small agile PM team with a great team spirit which has an intensive exchange with the company representatives of more than 100 listed companies at the Swiss stock exchange.
Our established investment process gives each team member a lot of personal responsibility and ownership.
There is a constant exchange with the companies, clients, journalists, analysts.
Your opportunity Responsibilities:
- Exchange with the companies, regular meetings with CEO's, CFO's and division heads, but also representatives from the board of directors, plant visits and visits to trade fairs.
- Idea generation within our team approach with research responsibility for various sectors
- Performance responsibility at portfolio level
- Participation and further development in the investment process (qualitative and quantitative factors, ESG topics)
- Conducting client presentations (performance review meetings), presentations to larger audiences (retail clients)
- Independent and entrepreneurial thinking
- Research and PM experience in dealing with Swiss equities as well as listed companies in general, with appropriate education or additional qualifications
- Presentation experience in front of institutional clients
- Enthusiastic, authentic , positive basic attitude and resilient in dealing with performance pressure as well as hectic situation.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .