Experimentation design – Performance measurement – Data deep drives – Drive marketing and investment strategies – E-commerce – SQL – R/Python – Zürich
An internationally well-known e-commerce corporation is looking for an Analyst to support their Marketing department as a contractor by running a test & learn initiative. You would be championing a rigorous experimentation culture, running test-and-learn and measuring relevant data. In doing so you would be directly supporting the decision making.
Responsibilities will include designing experimentation, measuring performance and driving marketing and investment strategies through data deep dives.
What to expect:
- Support Active Buyer initiatives across marketing channels
- Working cross functionally across numerous teams ensuring that all efforts are efficiently coordinated.
- Work directly with business partners
- Dynamic and rapidly changing workplace
- Hands-on approach in bringing data insights
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics etc.)
- 2 to 3 years of experience in analytics
- Experience working cross functionally (interacting with different stakeholders)
- Solid experience in various aspects of experimentation
- Formulation of testable hypotheses
- Experimental design
- Predefinition of acceptance criteria and clear metrics
- Selection of appropriate statistical tests and measurement
- Excellent command of SQL and R/ Python
For more information contact me on email@example.com or +41445785323.