- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 21 Feb 18
Ambitious Recruitment Consultant (m/f)
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Full time
As a Michael Page recruitment consultant, you will partner with clients and candidates in the market providing them advice and recruitment solutions.
Voted Top Employer Switzerland and Europe, Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives.
Our expertise across a wide range of specialised industries and professions give us an ideal position to provide world-class recruitment services.
A career at PageGroup start with us investing in you. We spend a great deal of time training all new starters (even experienced recruiters) to ensure you are set up for succeeding in your new role.
As a specialist recruitment consultant in our Zürich office, you will:
- Build a relationship with a variety of existing and new clients across the German speaking part of Switzerland;
- Prospecting for new client business and building a strong network of contacts;
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment;
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by your clients;
- Developing plans to achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team;
- Partner with senior stakeholders within Client organisations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements;
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives;
This role is within a team that has experienced significant growth in the last years and you will be coming into an established team with a strong client base and a long-lasting reputation in the market.
We offer recruitment consultant jobs to people who share that passion, and build on it with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement.
Our ideal candidate could come from two streams.
1. You are currently working within the recruitment industry and are looking to work with a supportive team that trusts and values their people.
2. You are looking to change your career and want to apply your current skills and knowledge (eg Accountants doing Accounting recruitment).
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Relationship building skills
- A degree in a commercial subject such as finance, marketing, economics
- Experience in sales and/or recruitment is advantageous.
Fantastic career opportunities within a multicultural, fun and passionate team.