Account Manager - Professional Solutions
Our client is an international leading company in training, talent development and change management. Experience & Skills:
- 5-8 years' experience in B2B solution sales and account management
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership
- Excellent organization, project management, interpersonal skills.
- Translate business needs into potential solutions, leading the internal and external sales process from start to finish.
- Understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations, to define an end to end strategy from need identification to successful completion of the sale.
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Location: Zurich, CH
- Geographic / Territory Responsibility: German part of Switzerland
- Language Requirements: English and German
The Sales Account Manager will report to the Sales Director DACH and will make a significant contribution to the success of the business. Key Responsibilities:
- Being the key point of contact for existing key clients, the Key Account Manager will develop relationships with C-level, as well as identifying and securing new business opportunities.
- Increase the number of accounts by identifying target companies, exploring and pursuing business leads and opportunities, and introducing the different brands to key decision makers.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of strategic customer needs, requirements and long-range plans.
- Influencing and networking with new and existing Clients to build relationships at senior levels, and identify business needs to address.
- Contributes to the business development strategy, providing input and recommendations in order to proactively exploit the sales opportunities across the assigned area;
- Identifies and understands customer needs, translates them into strategic actions aimed at developing and improving brand visibility and profitable growth.
- Ensures the execution of go to market strategies, planning and combining the different service offerings, in order to deliver customized solutions for each client;
- Monitors the strategy execution and the related KPIs.