2022 Account Mgmt program - Swiss German speaker
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $2.2 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description: Account Management
Account Managers have a broad range of responsibilities that include building and developing client relationships, monitoring portfolios & communicating strategies, providing information about performance attribution, market performance and macroeconomic conditions, outlining the firm's current outlook and strategy, developing investment objectives, and educating clients about a broad set of investment strategies, products and services. In addition, Account Managers contribute to the Firm's overall investment strategy and economic outlook development process.
Position located in Zurich. Career Development:
Training and Mentoring The PIMCO Fundamentals training program will provide you with the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed as you start the program. Formal and informal training will continue throughout your time in the program, creating a rigorous learning environment. The objective is to provide you with a diverse learning experience across products and key disciplines within investment management. In addition, you will gain extensive exposure to industry experts within Account Management as well as other functional teams across the firm. Mentoring is a critical component of your success; you will be teamed with a seasoned professional who will provide guidance and mentorship throughout the program. Application process:
We will determine fit based upon background and skill requirements Geographic preference? Please indicate location in your cover letter
We reserve the right to review applications, interview and extend offers prior to the application deadline. We strongly advise you to apply in advance of the deadline. Position Requirements: Requirements:
Desired candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Pursuing an MBA, MiF or Mfin degree with an emphasis in Finance and Economics or a related, quantitative/analytical field from an accredited, leading business school or university or other equivalent work experience as it relates to the position.
- Preference for candidates whose field of study provides exposure to finance/capital markets, and macroeconomics, or whose business experience and knowledge is aligned with the position.
- Fluent in English; Fluency in Swiss German required; Professional experience in European countries desirable
- Strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics and investment finance
- Ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Highly motivated, ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, self-starter, accountable, humble.
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office