2021 International Wealth Management Summer Associate Program, Europe - Investment Consultant (Geneva/Zurich)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for MBA/Master students aiming to become successful Investment Consultants to cover the different markets.
A challenging front-office role that partners with the Relationship Managers (RMs) to introduce and develop new client business and to generate increased revenues accordingly. Our clients include entrepreneurs, top executives and wealthy families who have complex wealth management and financing needs. As an Investment Consultant you will have the chance to execute and supervise clients' transaction requests, thereby ensuring that the portfolio allocation aligns with the clients' risk profile.
The Summer Associate program allows you to:
- Experience a structured 8-10 week program especially designed for MBA/Master students
- Get an insight into the day-to-day Private Banking business
- Receive an in-depth introduction to the firm and your role as an Investment Consultant including broad networking opportunities
- Benefit from bespoke web-based training on topics including investments, products, sales and advisory
- Present your achievements to senior management
- Offer the potential to become a Full-time Associate 2022 You Offer
- MBA/Master candidates at a leading school
- A proven track record as an investment consultant, portfolio/asset manager in sales & advisory or in trading activities with at least 3 years of business experience
- Professional skills; specific technical expertise across some/all asset classes and the respective products (equity, interest rate, FX markets, other derivatives as well as macro-economics, finance theory, portfolio management and asset allocation)
- Drive and motivation to work in a target driven and high performance culture
- Ability to identify clients’ investment needs and to provide quality advice, updates on financial markets developments and on clients’ portfolios
- Team orientation, high degree of flexibility and motivation
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the relevant market
Develop your unique advisory talents in the elite ranks of one of the largest wealth managers in the world!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.