Technical Support Associate (German and French)
As a member of the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) team, you will assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues. The ideal candidate will possess the networking and programming knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to our trading client programs. We need a TAC representative that will be probing and analytical, with the ability to recognize, test, and escalate new bugs within our software to assist clients with:
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation including connectivity, network testing, Java configuration, security protocols by phone, chat and e-mail.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- 2 years experience in Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity support, Java familiarity
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment
- Languages: fluency in German, French and English is a must. Any other EU language is a plus
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info