Technical Facility Manager
We have the following full-time job open-ing for a professional, motivated and technologically oriented candidate: Job Description & Responsibilities
- Physical Security and Building Management
- Building & IBG space
- Power & Electricity Oversight
- Management of projects in regards to construction/expansions
- Security Administrator for video security system
- Infrastructure documentation and contract management
- Work in a corporate group to further develop group wide standards
- Data Center Operations
- Cable & Power Management
- Data center and data closet monitoring
Qualification & Skills
- Responsible for drawing and updating floor plans
- Coordinate workplace setups, moves and transfers
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor degree in information system or related field preferred
- Strong organizational skills as well as ability to multitask
- Good command of English and German
If you have motivation and initiative, are analytical and methodical, we can offer you a position that will be both, challenging and rewarding. You will be part of a team that is not only building one of the world's strongest trading and brokerage brands, but also uses technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Company Profile:
IBKR Financial Services AG, a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg, Australia and Singapore.
Interactive Brokers Financial Services ("IBKRFS") in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info