The Team Assistant will sit in Zug office and provide full support to the team. The role is to provide assistance to the team with everything including, but not limited to, the general day to day office administration, scheduling of meetings and business travel plans.
- Prioritising workload, diary management and inter office liaison
- Preparing client presentations
- Organization and setup of meetings, circulating the relevant papers on time, taking notes, producing minutes;
- Building effective working relationship with the team and to learn to correctly anticipate their needs and therefore achieve effective time and resource management
- Arranging all travel and putting together travel schedule; arranging all meetings on their behalf and assisting with the preparation of their itinerary. The job holder will also need to liaise with the travel booker regarding flights, accommodation, transfers, taxi’s, currency etc.
- Arranging business visa’s for any business trips;
- Arrangement of meetings by video or telephone conference with VTB offices and clients, and to book the relevant meeting rooms, refreshments etc;
- Post and purchase invoice processing – filing, scanning , sending to Accounts payable, managing vendors
- Reception duties on visitors, office management and liaison with VTB and external vendors
- Reviewing MIS
- General office administration and assist with ad hoc tasks;
- Work efficiently within the team and show a proactive approach in problem solving. The job holder should also be able to work unsupervised, showing initiative in the daily workflow;
- The job holder needs to be flexible in their approach and to assist all team members where required – from MD level, through to Analyst.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong communicational skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Flexible, approachable, positive can-do attitude
- Confidence to act on own initiative
- Good knowledge of English and German, Russian is an advantage
- Result driven and objective approach
- Typing to high standard
- High standard of spelling/grammar
- Computer literate – particularly Outlook, Word XP and Powerpoint