Senior Finance Controller / Finance Business Partner
Job-Fakten Senior Finance Controller / Finance Business Partner
The Workflow Automation Life Cycle Team is a key Business unit within the Solution Integration and Services Business Area in Roche Diagnostics. It consolidates the market needs and respective Business requirements and on the other hand develops the products and solutions to supply these needs in the area of Laboratory- and Workflow automation. This in close coordination with the Regions and Business Areas.
In this global and highly networked environment, we offer an excellent opportunity for a senior Finance professional to leverage on experience in the role of a Senior Finance Controller / Finance Business Partner and member of the SIS Business and R&D controlling team. The ideal candidate would come from a strong financial controlling background who would be able to work with and advice a number of key senior stakeholders across the division - with the gravitas needed to diplomatically challenge them as needed. You would be an enthusiastic and driven individual with a real entrepreneurial spirit who would proactively work with the Lifecycle Leader to see where the investments need to be made and what value it would add. You would be someone with a strong commercial background with a mind for numbers, with the ability to see the bigger picture strategically. Similarly, you would be responsible for working closely with the finance teams as well - sharing knowledge and collaborating on the financial deliverables of the role.
Within this role, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide the Lifecycle team with requirement-oriented financial insights and guidance on key business topics
- Support the Lifecycle Leader, the International Business Leaders and International Product Managers in shaping, assessing, monitoring and driving the portfolio and key projects & initiatives from a finance business partner's point of view
- Drive the E2E Budgeting processes for the Workflow Automation Lifecycle team in close coordination with the Regions, Business Areas (BA) , Sites and Divisional Finance
- Take an active role in further developing and driving the Business Planning process for the WF&IT Lifecycle organization
- Perform Periodic analysis of actual and plan data, assess respective implications together with the Life Cycle Team (LCT)
- Propose & drive projects within the LCT organization, participate in BA, regional or divisional projects in the role of the Lifecycle Finance Business Partner
- Further develop the culture of Business Case-thinking and drive sustainable value by supporting/influencing the decision making accordingly
To be successful in this role you bring:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in comparable controlling roles,
- Knowledge of the Diagnostics business (solutions, business models, etc) or experience of working within manufacturing or engineering industry
- 2-3 years of experience as a controller in a commercial entity/environment
- Demonstrated success in stakeholder management and business partnership across all levels of an organization - able to challenge diplomatically when needed
- Experience in project and process management
- Advanced skills with SAP/BW (DIS, GRRP) and MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Wer wir sind Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics' main sites. Read more .
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.