Senior Audit Commodity Trade Sector (w/m)
We are looking for an Audit Senior in the Commodities Trading Sector EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies theWe are looking for an Audit Senior in the Commodities Trading Sector
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Due to the significant growth in our Commodities Trading Sector, we are looking for Seniors to join our team in Zug We have a leading audit market share of large commodities traders, our clients in that sector are active in the following types of commodities: agriculture; mining and metals; oil and gas; and power and utilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to help further develop our commodities trading sector and be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic team.
In order to better serve our clients in our Zug office, we are looking for an Audit Senior working mainly in the Commodities Trading Sector
Task that you promote
- You will work with some of the world’s leading commodities trading companies and help us to grow our dynamic practice through the development of trusted client relationships and high performing teams
- Furthermore, you will be involved in the audits of Swiss subsidiaries and international companies headquartered in Switzerland which prepare their financial statements in accordance with IFRS and are subject to audits in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- You will work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
- You will benefit from a specific learning curriculum and intensive on the job training
- EY supports your education to become a Certified Accountant and your long-term career planning
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, or Management
- 2 to 4 years of relevant audit experience ideally within a Big 4 accounting firm (exposure to relevant industries such as: commodities trading, banking and capital markets, oil and gas, mining and metals, etc., helpful but not critical)
- Experience with IFRS including financial instruments accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to: communicate well; establish strong working relationships; maintain a positive outlook; remain calm under pressure; and work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required – German and any additional language is considered as a plus
- Strong organization skills with an ability to get the details right while remaining focused on the ‘big picture’
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated commodity hub team. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Mr Jona Fahrländer is looking forward to receiving your application.
Do the next step and apply for this position online Ref No.: SWI000IT