Scrum Master (100%) w/m
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master (100%). You will support various initiatives and supports / coaches Product Owner and other Scrum Masters as well as your team, by helping to grow, learn and develop. You will contribute to the definition and implementation of processes, practices and ways of working that ensure the teams reach their highest sustainable performance. You will coach one team from 5 in a SAFe setup up. Tasks & Responsibilities
• Live, coach and help the team to embrace the principles, values and mindset.
• Coach the team to adopt and apply practices based on the SAFe framework.
• Help the team to develop and live Scrum.
• Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset which enables the team, the art and all team members to reach their potential.
• Remove impediments to the team and team's delivery.
• Facilitation of a healthy relationship between the team and product owner.
• Protecting the team from non-value-add interference, interruption and especially distractions.
• Facilitate the team's progress towards team goals.
• Lead and facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high performing team.
• Facilitate the Scrum events.
• Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog.
• Coach the Product Owner to understand and practice agility.
• Promote quality practices and assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
• Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and help the team to operate well on the train.
• Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities
• Help manage risks and dependencies
• Escalate and track impediments
• Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
• Work with the Release Train Engineer for planning and tracking
• Foster use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices Your Profile
• University degree in Business, IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
• 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
• 5+ years of programming experience in C#
• Experience Design Sprints and Design Thinking
• Has worked for serval organizations or projects - in programs with multiple (3+) Scrum teams in a single program
• Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean and more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS)
• Perfect skills in English spoken and written
Nice to Have:
• German spoken and written
• Experience in a highly regulated environment
• Experience working with remote teams Additional Information
- Start date: 01.04.2021
- End date: 6 months contract (extension possible)
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Fulltime corona, afterwards 50% on site
- Traveling required: no
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch