Project Manager / Investment Services
- Zug, Switzerland Zug Zug CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
We are one of the largest global private markets investment managers, serving over 1000 institutional investors worldwide. We have USD 74 billion in assets under management and more than 1000 professionals across 19 offices worldwide. Partners Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity.
What it's about
Based in Zug, Switzerland, you will report directly to the Business Department Head of Investment Services and support on various projects and initiatives aiming at ensuring business and operational success of the firm.
- Drive business analysis for strategic and operational projects of the Business Department;
- Take ownership for Business Department project management initiatives (incl. data driven research and analysis for such projects), monitor project progression and prepare project status updates;
- Draft and disseminate executive and project meeting minutes;
- Develop strategic and operational business initiatives in liaison with Business Unit executives;
- Prepare management presentations;
- Track business department and business unit goals and coordinate with stakeholders on progress and milestone achievements;
- Analyze and perform budgetary planning for the Business Department and Business Units;
- Track performance/KPIs of the Business Department and Business Units via in-house monitoring tool, coordinate with various stakeholders including Business Unit heads and external teams;
- Facilitate local, regional and global Business Department and Leadership Offsites.
What we expect
- Top academic credentials in business administration and/or finance;
- 1-3 years' experience within investments, preferably from a private equity/asset management firm or investment bank;
- Advanced modelling skills;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel;
- Excellent administration and organizational skills;
- Detail oriented with proven project management skills;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive mindset;
- Strong desire to learn and succeed;
- Proficiency in English;
- Clear career vision: understanding of the firm’s business and industry.
What we offer
- Learn the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts;
- Growth-oriented entrepreneurial culture with significant leadership opportunities;
- Dynamic international working environment;
- Challenging career path with long-term career potential;
- Competitive salary with performance-related compensation model.