Private Debt Investment Professional
- Zug, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Vicenda Asset Management AG
- 22 Feb 18
We are a global private debt and alternative investment specialist focusing on acquisition financing, secured financing, special situations and SME lending across the capital structure.
What it’s about
Vicenda Asset Management is one of the leading players in the European private debt market. We invest in various industries and sectors and across the capital structure (senior, mezzanine, unitranche).
We look to add an exceptional new hire to the growing deal execution team based in Zug (outside of Zurich), Switzerland as an Associate/VP.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis for the assessment of prospective private debt investments (LBO modelling, analysis of due diligence materials, writing investment committee memos)
- Guide advisors (tax, law firms, consultants) and conduct negotiations of the deal documentation to bring transactions to a successful close
- Assist in investors’ reporting and various other tasks
- The new deal execution team member is encouraged to work on the origination of new transactions
What we expect
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree from a top university with a focus on Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Law
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in private debt, private equity (also within management consulting at MBB), investment/asset management or M&A (law or IBD)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with an independent work attitude as well as exceptional project management skills
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen
- Fluency in English, other European languages (German especially) desirable but not essential
Please also include a cover letter when applying for this position
Asset Management AG