Private Debt Investment Professional
- in line with the market
- Zug, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 30 Oct 17 2017-10-30
We are one of the largest global private markets investment managers, serving over 900 institutional investors worldwide. We have USD 66 billion in assets under management and more than 1000 professionals across 19 offices worldwide. Partners Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity.
What it's about
Partners Group is one of the leading players in the private debt market, investing across the capital structure including senior, unitranche, second lien and mezzanine financings. We now look to add an exceptional Associate to the growing debt team, based in Zug, Switzerland. What it's about:
- Prepare detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis for the assessment of prospective private debt investments. Key responsibilities will include LBO modelling, analysis of due diligence materials, writing internal investment committee memorandums and contributing to investment committee discussions.
- Assist with the ongoing management of private debt investments including monitoring of investee company performance, assessing waiver and amendment requests and attending management meetings.
- Various other tasks such as valuation assessments, product reporting, market research and supporting Partners Group fundraising efforts
What we expect
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university with a focus on Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in private equity, investment banking, investment management or accountancy within a top-tier institution.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Fluent German and English language skills. Other European languages desirable but not essential.
- Some European travel will be required