Job-Fakten Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Position
Dia Finance is undergoing a Transformation and established its North star "We drive the financial health of Dia to enable better outcomes for patients" to support the journey.
For this new area, Dia Finance Excellence will be created, to deliver all financial expertise in operational activities from one place. We are creating a team of self-aligned experts to be leveraged by Global communities and keep our Business Insights team to leverage Business proximity. We are building a future where we are encouraging and enabling cross-functional working. Dia Finance Excellence will be a pool of experts who delivers specialized activities, provides full Dia view and supports focus topics. Reporting directly to the FinEx leads, the Finance Expert will support driving the successful delivery of the focus area.
As Planning Specialist you are responsible for the following tasks:
Who you are
- Support Planning Champion in area of event driven based planning, Mid Term Outlook (MTO) and Target process and content
- Ensure timely submission of all planning events (EDP, MTO, T3, T0, Baseline)
- Liaise actively with planning application and planning services contributors to ensure high quality of business requirement
- Drive change management activities
- Maintain the requirements and the tool
- Permanently optimize processes to increase quality and efficiency standards
- Support ad hoc requests
- Involvement in dedicated sprint sessions as per Champion's vision
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role you bring:
- Passionate about planning, processes, tool and preferable previous experience in this area
- High capacity & flexibility to cope in a very fast pace moving
- Self-driven person with a strong desire to experiment with new ways of working and pilot new areas and capabilities
- Proven ability to manage and drive multiple topics at the same time
- Strong experience in IBMs TM1 Cognos Platform & the reporting system BW SAP
- Ideally good knowledge of Best Pratice Sales and Finance Planning (BPxP/BPSP)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and cross group collaboration skills
- Conceptual thinker with good business acumen
- Strong customer focused oriented
- Proven ability to effectively drive for results in a matrix organization
- Strong team player
- Wer wir sind Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics' main sites. Read more .
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.