- Zug, Switzerland Zug Zug CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Altis Investment Management AG
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
To support our Operations Team and as Deputy of the Head of Operations, we are looking for a highly motivated Operations Manager
About Altis Investment Management
Altis is an independent affiliate of NN Investment Partners, responsible for multi-manager portfolio management and third-party manager selection across all asset classes. We service large institutional clients autonomously, as well as in close co-operation with NN IP’s “Integrated Client Solutions” fiduciary service group.
Altis was founded in 2004 in Switzerland. Our team oversees about EUR 60 billion in client assets and presently employs nearly 20 persons, of which 12 monitoring & selection specialists in Zug, Switzerland and The Hague, Netherlands. We select third-party managers based on qualitative insights and quantitative measures, using our proprietary Altis data platform, which analyses the portfolio positions of thousands of investment managers.
Your main responsibilities
- Collect, control and maintain the short-listed and invested fund/mandate data and update benchmark data, index holdings and fees in the Altis database
- Maintain liaison to the relevant asset managers in order to receive the required data and information timely
- Run monthly and quarterly pre-defined data-based reports
- Request regularly mandate compliance confirmation from the portfolio managers and report on any indicated breaches
- Respond to follow up data requests and support the creation of client marketing reports
- Interface function with external Market Data Vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive risk and compliance related documentations
- Optimise internal processes within Operations
Your experience and skills
- Fluent in English (company language)
- Completed commercial education in the financial sector or degree in economics (bachelor, FH, HF)
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Affinity with financial markets
- High quality and risk awareness as well as a good understanding of operational relationships and processes
- Reliability and an accurate work style
- Independent worker with high organizational skills
- Affinity for automating processes
- Valid working permit
- Good understanding of MS-Office (VBA is an advantage), high IT affinity
We offer a challenging and extremely interesting job with modern working conditions in a multicultural and very innovative environment in the center of Zug. In addition, this task offers potential for further development in order to grow into an even more demanding task. Employment is July 1st 2018 or by appointment.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the hyperlink to ensure a smooth application procedure. For more information regarding the role and selection procedure you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.