On behalf of our client, an established and reputable commodities trading house, Swisslinx is seeking a professional and motivated Office Manager to join their growing team in Zug.
The overall purpose of this role is to ensure a smooth integration of activities across multiple departments, oversee a small team of assistants, maintain an orderly office, as well as be responsible for HR matters and project management. As such, we are ideally looking for a diligent candidate with excellent communication skills and an ability to manage a fast-paced environment.
- Report directly to the Group Head of Staff
- Maintain a close cooperation between heads of departments by ensuring an accurately and timely relay of communication
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders - with the aim of assisting the company`s business agenda
- Attend to important issues and provide solutions to mitigate any disturbances to the office or business
- Create reports, presentation material, and handle correspondence
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve the general running of the office
- Manage a small team of assistants across the group and have overall control of calendars, meeting appointments and other
- Support the overhead expenditure and foresee the need to prioritise projects
- Assist with HR matters and the organisation of data management
- From 7 to 15 years of experience in a similar position - office management, HR
- Experience in a commodities trading firm, or a similar fast-paced environment
- Experience in diverse tasks related to office management and HR, as well as tasks related to the general running of an office
- Fluent in English and German, Spanish or French is a plus
Our client offers a dynamic and rewarding work environment where you can work closely with an international team and see a company continue to grow into diverse business ventures.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA