Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with a dynamic, international company that is searching for a legal counsel to join its team in Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Providing legal advice to the group in German and French speaking countries.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Act for the company in negotiations with suppliers & consumers.
- Liaise effectively with the Group’s other legal professionals on various matters (Corporate, M&A, IP, Compliance etc.).
- Reports directly into the General Counsel.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Min 8 years of experience working in-house and/or in a highly regarded law firm.
- Swiss or German qualified.
- Fluent English, German, and French.
- Additional degrees (e.g. LL.M) are an advantage but not necessary.
- Located in Zug.
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.