Institutional Client Services Associate (1516)
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Dedicated support to key institutional client accounts assigned
- Management of client related projects (dedicated service initiatives, custom configurations, etc.)
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues. (Trade and margin analysis, account configuration and funding, cash and derivative products, global exchanges and technical services)
- Investigation of customer inquiries regarding trade-related issues (e.g., executions, position liquidations, order trigger conditions, trade cancellation requests, etc.)
- Analysis of existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements
- Resolution of client inquiries, concerns and complaints via telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat
- Education: Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field
- Experience: Minimum 4 years financial industry experience with trading or brokerage services background preferred
- Languages: English and German - French, Spanish and Italian a plus
- Product Knowledge: General market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets.
- IT Skills: MS Office, with Bloomberg knowledge as a plus
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg and Australia.
Interactive Brokers Financial Services ("IBKRFS") in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info