Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international fuel trading company looking for a fuel oil cargo trader to join their team in Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of marine fuel oil throughout the European market
- Aid in growing the commercial profile of the company and by developing and maintaining counterparty relationships
- Handle volume of fuel oil cargoes and related products in the European market
- Build solid relationships for fuel oil supply to ensure sales enquiries can be met
- Reports into the Managing director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in trading a fuel oil cargoes portfolio a necessity.
- Current trading experience in the marine fuels sector.
- Portfolio of active transferable relationships in the marine fuels market a necessity
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Role to be based in Zug
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.