Fixed Income specialist
- Zug, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Altis Investment Management AG
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
At Altis Investment Management, we are looking for a highly motivated investment professional specialised in fixed income, to join our team of manager selection specialists in Zug.
About Altis Investment Management
Altis is an independent affiliate of NN Investment Partners, responsible for multi-manager portfolio management and third-party manager selection across all asset classes. We service a range of international clients autonomously, as well as in close co-operation with NN IP’s “Integrated Client Solutions” fiduciary service group.
Altis was founded in 2004 in Switzerland. Our team oversees about EUR 60 billion in client assets and presently employs 17 selection & monitoring specialists in The Hague & Zug, Switzerland. At the heart of our operations is the proprietary Altis data platform, which analyses the portfolio positions of thousands of investment managers.
Your main responsibilities
- Selecting external managers in several fixed income categories, based on quantitative and qualitative analyses as well on-site due diligence visits;
- Actively monitoring fixed income managers and portfolios on behalf of institutional clients;
- Contributing to the construction of fixed income portfolios considering the various sub-categories;
- Servicing (ad-hoc) client requests;
- Preparing research reports / presentations for clients and prospects;
- Writing sector reports and market updates; contribute to yearly investment plans.
- Presenting to institutional clients and prospects.
Your experience and skills
- Thorough understanding of financial markets, with a focus on fixed income categories;
- A demonstrable track record in managing portfolios or selecting external managers;
- Well versed with attribution methods and performance & risk analytical systems;
- Experience with working in an institutional investment environment, ideally with understanding of the pension and insurance dynamics;
- At least 7 years of relevant experience;
- Strong presentation and writing skills;
- Coordination and client servicing capabilities;
- Ability to work independently within a team;
- A courageous, critical, collegial and collaborative attitude;
- Fluent in English or Dutch, German preferred.
We offer you
- The opportunity to have an impact on investment portfolios of international institutional investors.
- The chance to interact with best-in-class fixed income managers around the world;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you, in an independent company under the wings of a strong parent.
- A competitive compensation package with variable components.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the hyperlink to ensure a smooth application procedure. For more information regarding the role and selection procedure you may contact email@example.com.