Customer Service Representative (Native French speaker)
Interactive Brokers , a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg and Australia.
Interactive Brokers Financial Services ("IBKRFS") in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
Interactive Brokers' fast-growing online brokerage unit is expanding its Client Services operation. We have the following full-time job open-ing for a professional, motivated and technologically oriented candidate. Responsibilities:
- Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy. Client inquiries typically encompass a broad array of themes including:
- Operability of IB Trader Workstation, Web Trader and Mobile Trader execution platforms including trading modules and analytical tools; Cash deposit and withdrawal activity, position transfers, and account administrative functions.
- Product availability and attributes; Exchange, clearing and depository functions; Order types and routing logic; Order status, trade and delivery settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate actions.
- Margin calculations; Commission structure, interest and fee.
- Coordinate activities with other local and international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance on common issues. Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures.
- Banking apprenticeship or university degree in finance, economics or related field.
- Experience in financial services position (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email or online chat.
- In depth understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and fixed income.
- Working knowledge of various exchange operations and regulations, product offerings and specifications, execution platforms and rules, and margin methodologies.
- Native French and fluent English mandatory; any additional EU language is a plus
If you have ambition, motivation and initiative, we can offer you real responsibility and the opportunity to work in a demanding but rewarding team-oriented environment. Are you interested in this challenging position within a financially successful and technologically advanced organization? We are looking forward to receiving your online application.