- Zug, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Novatek Gas & Power GmbH
Reports to: Director of Risk, Credit, Compliance & Business Support
We will consider applications only in English.
Languages: English fluent, Additional languages could be an advantage.
- Perform CP onboarding, KYC and due diligence, taking ownership to drive sound client selection and preventing reputational, operational and compliance risks
- Proactively resolve issues in the everyday credit management of the company portfolio and escalate whenever necessary to ensure quick resolution.
- Maintenance of CP static data within the company systems
- Prepare detailed credit analysis and credit applications to the RMC in accordance with company policies and procedures including annual re-assessments evaluating the CP industry, business, legal and financial risks
- Effective engagement with stakeholders across the organisation including, but not limited to Treasury, Finance, Front Office and Operations teams, providing support and advice as required
- Participate in ad-hoc meetings on potential transactions making recommendations on suitable credit risk reduction measures and contribute to the structuring of transactions.
- Good understanding of operational risks, ability to spot and articulate issues to stakeholders, and escalate in a timely manner, analyzing and approving large or complex trades, designing and setting credit risk limits
- Determine accurate CP ratings in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure ongoing CP exposure monitoring analyses
- Function as company subject expert and maintain relationships within the sector and CP portfolio
- Sound knowledge of accounting and financial principles gained by experience or qualification
- Strong writing skills and solid credit acumen / financial analysis skills (namely cash flow analysis)
- Knowledge of the commodities markets in Oil, LNG, Shipping & Gas
- Familiarity with public rating agency's risk methodologies (Moody's, S&P)
- Understanding of risk mitigation methodologies
- Graduate degree and / or professional qualification preferred
- Minimum of 3 years credit experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self starter
- Excellent written and spoken English, and the ability to communicate and challenge effectively at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to influence and effect change, in a second line of defense role.
Please send your application in English to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: HR Manager in Switzerland (Simanovskaya Svetlana)
+41 (41) 727-05-43