Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with a European energy trading company looking to acquire a Credit Risk Manager to join its team in Zug.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Negotiate coverage instruments (prepayments, guarantees, etc.) and frame contracts (EFET ISDA CSA etc.).
- Create credit limit proposals and frameworks while providing good credit analysis.
- Manage credit exposures and contracts with insurers (exposure reporting, premiums, covered portfolio).
- Advise on credit structuring for transactions, cooperating with other functions.
- Reports into the Head of Credit Risk.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 8+ years of experience in credit risk management, with a background in commodities, preferably energy, oil and power.
- Master’s degree in related subject.
- Strong understanding of credit risk reporting systems.
- Fluency English is mandatory.
- Located in Zug, or willing to relocate to Zug (EU Passport or valid work permit).
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.