Commodities PGM Tradee/ Zug based
- Zug, Switzerland
- Full time
- Permanent, Full time
- VTB Capital
- 20 May 19
Primary focus of this position is to be a senior PGM Trader of Commodities Trading with focus on International Gold trading transactions and business development in Zug. This includes analysis, pricing, completion, risk management.
- Perform comprehensive assessment of a potential transaction’s market and credit risks; develop pricing terms ensuring efficient risk-return profile.
- Build/validate/critically assess valuation models of unlisted businesses, assets, projects at various stages of development and/or their combinations.
- Closely interact with Structuring in the process of development transaction framework taking into account legal and other qualitative implications, participate in client negotiations.
- Present and defend transactions in communication with internal Risk Management and other interested parties according to applicable corporate procedures.
- Negotiate funding terms with respective entity’s treasury; source and negotiate alternative funding from market counterparties.
- Manage current exposure of the structured finance book, develop and implement risk mitigating/hedging solutions.
- Ensure that supporting teams receive all necessary information in timely and efficient manner.
- Develop innovative/hybrid solutions potentially embeddable into structured finance transactions in order to enhance their profitability.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Higher education from a leading university in the country of qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in PGM trading /structuring
- Experienced in building models and using models built by others
- Able to produce creative/innovative solutions
- Client relationships/negotiations skills
- Capable to work with complex legal documentation
- Able to work independently and produce results to tight deadlines
- Fluent in verbal and written English