Our client owns and operates industrial Bitcoin mining facilities globally.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a hands-on and tech savvy CEO to join a small team of experts in Zug.
- Communicating, on behalf of the company, with shareholders, professional investors, government entities, and the public
- Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with others executives leader to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships
- Leading the development of the company's short- and long-term strategy
- Creating and implementing the company or organization's vision and mission
- Evaluating the work of other executive leaders
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc.
- Assessing risks to the company and ensuring they are monitored and minimized
- Setting strategic goals and making sure they are measurable and describable
- Act as a strategic advisor offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into
- Ability to manage technical global sites (data centers), monitor their performance and engage with local employees
- Previous experience in a similar function/C-level role
- Ideally a background in tech infrastructure in data centers / crypto trading
- Ability to deal with professional investors
- Entrepreneurial experience and hands-on mentality (ability to cover strategic topics whilst still being operational)
- Fluency in English
- CH/EU passport or an existing and valid permit for Switzerland
What's on offer
Our client is a fast-growing company. This role will ideally suit someone who is experienced in setting up and managing data centers and familiar with bitcoin mining activities. You will take active role in scaling up the business and your efforts will be highly rewarded.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA