Buy Side Analyst - Private Credit Investment - Preferred Equity / Mezzanine / Unitranche - Switzerland
- Zug, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 22 Sep 17
Our client is a multi-billion AUM buyside organisation investing into private credit and private equity opportunities. We are hiring for a leveraged finance or restructuring professional with 4-10 years experience to join as an Investment Analyst. To be suitable for this position you must be able to speak German.
An analyst in the debt team would be expected to contribute broadly in a range of fields including sourcing, origination, deal structuring and transaction execution.
The below outlines some specific tasks that we would expect the candidate to carry out.
- Sourcing on and off market private debt transactions with accountability for execution, including identifying direct investment opportunities in Europe
- Scoping due diligences, engaging advisors and leading due diligence teams
- Focus on German & Swiss markets
- Managing and participating in deal teams, preparing investment committee inputs and presenting investment opportunities to the investment committee for investment opportunities across Europe
- Executing investment processes including managing work streams, from origination stage to closing and exit
- Credit analysis and execution of senior club deals, unitranches, subordinated debt and preferred equity transactions.
- New business development: be active in developing new product / business initiatives for the private debt platform
- Portfolio management (performance monitoring, valuations, restructurings)
- Proven experience and track record in structuring and executing leveraged finance transactions in a bank or fund, or restructuring experience.
- Our client looks at deals from €30-300m in ticket size, pref equity to Senior debt, lower mid-market to large cap transactions.
- They are currently investing from multiply funds
- Our client is a global business, they offer real career development and opportunities to move internationally and between products
- Sponsors know and trust this brand and business. Investors like the diversification of strategies our client offers. These key elements of market confidence and market diversification is part of the key to their success
Our client is a progressive and dynamic organisation that operates in an entrepreneurial capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity if you speak German fluently, and have leveraged finance or restructuring experience and wish to work in Switzerland.