The role is a member of Global Business Support Service Department. The role reports to COO/Head of BSS in VTB Commodities Trading DAC, Zug Branch.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Loans trade capturing in the systems
- Monitoring of credit events and covenants
- Payments processing
- Reconciliation of cash accounts
- Bank accounts maintenance
- Preparation of trade confirmations according to ISDA model provisions
- Processing of exchange and OTC derivatives
- Monitoring of derivatives life cycle events
- Coordination of new business forum
- Payments investigation
- Fluent Russian language
- Fluent English language
- Excellent knowledge of Russian currency control legislation (at least 10 years of experience)
- Good knowledge of Calypso, Midas systems
- Strong communication skills, especially with Russian financial institutions
- Good knowledge of following derivatives and treasury products:
- IRS, CCS
- FX, MM, Forwards
- Options, Futures
- At least 5 year experience of physical commodity products on Russian market
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail, accuracy and well organised
- Capable of managing relationships within VTB Capital and foster a collaborative and deal focused culture.
- Drive to work in and foster a collaborative and client focused environment.
- Educated to a tertiary level.
Additional languages would be beneficial