Application Support Group - New Account Specialist (1981)
We are looking for a motivated and technology-oriented candidate to join our Team in Zug, Switzerland: New Accounts Specialist
The New Account Specialist will assist potential and existing clients with the application process, answer general questions about services Interactive Brokers offers, demonstrate and express a positive attitude when speaking to callers. Description:
- As member of the New Accounts team, you will be responsible for processing institutional and retail client applications on a daily basis
- You will review documentation related to new account openings in accordance to UK regulations issued by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Correspond with clients, sales representatives and customer service representatives
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to assist with account approval and maintenance
- Cross reference multiple databases, ensure that regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed prior account opening
- Follow internal policy and procedures when dealing with various account-related tasks
- Education: Commercial apprenticeship and/or equivalent experience
- Personality: Self-confident, able to work independently and multitask
- Languages: Fluent in English, Italian and French
- Basic PC knowledge, Internet navigation
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world's strongest brokerage brands. Company Overview:
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg and Australia.
Interactive Brokers Financial Services ("IBKRFS") in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info