Experienced and multilingual Credit Controller 80-100% (m/w)
- Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page International (Zurich)
- 08 Mar 19
In this challenging and dynamic role you will support the local team in Schaffhausen with the Credit Collection and Control. We are looking for an independent, multilingual Credit Controller who is able to start very soon and support the team for at least 1-3 months with future options being determined within the next weeks.
Our client is an internationally active provider and developer of software solutions. You would be joining their local operations in the city of Schaffhausen which is currently in a build up phase.
- Checking customer's credit ratings and set up terms and conditions of loans
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments while ensuring a good client relationship
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Regular contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders around outstanding invoices
- Monitoring of accounts to identify outstanding payments
- Multilingual (European Languages), good English skills a must
- Assertive but polite and friendly personality
- Experience in an IT/Software environment would be a plus
- Good track record in collection
- Ability to work independently, motivated self-starter
- Very good Excel skills, experience with ERP systems a plus
Are you immediately or very soon available and are you looking for a challenging role within an international company? Do you bring the necessary skills and experience? Then do not wait longer and apply now!
- International company, offices in the center of Schaffhausen
- Role with a high level of independence