Senior IT Specialist ( Manufacturing )
- Peseux, Neuchatel, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Switzerland
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Senior IT Specialist ( Manufacturing ) Boudry – Neuchatel Long term contract role Cognizant is currently looking for a French and English speaking Senior IT Specialist for a contract role based in Boudry- Neuchatel area. Ideally looking for someone with a short
Senior IT Specialist ( Manufacturing )
Boudry – Neuchatel
Long term contract role
Cognizant is currently looking for a French and English speaking Senior IT Specialist for a contract role based in Boudry- Neuchatel area.
Ideally looking for someone with a short notice period or immediate availability
This is a long term contract. 12 months plus.
• Sr. IT Support Specialist with at least 5 years experience in help-desk and 5 years experience in manufacturing or quality systems support.
• Valid Swiss working permission or EU Citizenship required
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• This position will be responsible to maintain and support the Boudry plant IT operations related to production activities: Product Manufacturing, Quality, Packaging and Logistic.
• The position will require a close relationship with the Manufacturing and Quality organizations of Cognizant’s client International plants, as well as the regional and global IT teams.
All activities below are related and located at the Boudry Manufacturing plant of Cognizant’s client:
• IT 1st level support in French of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and its supporting Hardware such as Desktops, Label Printers, Bar code readers.
• IT 1st, 2nd, 3rd level support and administration of the Production, Laboratory and Quality related systems such as Chromatography, Room Monitoring System (RMS).
• Communicate and escalate to 3rd level support, management or vendors in English.
• IT Incident, Problem Management according to ITIL best practices.
• Documentation authoring such as Work Practice (WPR) and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
• Quality document authoring such as Change Request (CR), Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) and Deviations.
• Develop and maintain Knowledge Document for all performed activities to allow cross-training of other IT staff as well as new employees recruited in the future.
• Collaborate with IT groups to ensure standards are applied for design, technology and compliance.
• Support the qualification of hardware and validation of software applications in collaboration with specialists in accordance with computer validation policies.
• Document all activities in order to cross-train other IT staff that will be recruited in the future.
• All the above activities may be performed in clean room area.
• Participation required to duty services in place to cover production shifts.
• The IT Specialist must be able to move to working place by its own way.
• Diploma in Business and/or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• Over 3 years in IT Support & Helpdesk activities.
• Over 3 year in IT Support and administration of Manufacturing, Laboratory and Quality systems or equivalent in clean environment.
• 3 year experience & advanced knowledge in the supporting of an MES-system in the pharmaceutical or related industry is a plus.
• Pharmacy and/or related industry knowledge is a plus.
• Pharmaceutical automation knowledge a strong plus.
• Transparent, procedural, adaptable, assiduous, sociable, service and team oriented
• Fully operational in French and good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
• Good skills in project management and priorities setting.
• Excellent communication and listening skills – ability to work independently.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new situations, systems and processes.
• ITIL Foundations is a plus
• Knowledge of the regulatory pharmaceutical environment.
• GxP, GAMP.
• Knowledge of a MES system (Oracle a plus)
• Knowledge of a Chromatography (Empower)
• Knowledge of a Data Acquisition System (OSI PI) a strong plus
• Knowledge of Automation technologies
• Programming Language: SQL, Windows Script.
• Microsoft Office Suite
About CognizantCognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter:Cognizant.