Java Solution Architect (m/f/d)
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges. We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests - all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
Our client is a very successful company which offers not only an excellent market position, but also an exciting and dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies.
- Work within the "Public sites product team" as solution architect
- Deal with the definition of the architecture and the development of public group portals
- Take care of the integration of the portals with the backend systems
- Previous experience in the development of web portals on web content management platforms
- Previous experience with issues of Search Engine Optimization and web analytics platforms
- Basic knowledge of the security issues of exposed public sites
- Knowledge of OpenCMS, Mod Security, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics welcome
- Excellent knowledge of English
- A city with a high quality of life that perfectly embraces both modern and traditional values
- A very renowned company
- Attractive social benefits
- Continuous trainings and possibilities to develop further
- Flat hierarchies