Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for Avaloq Sourcing CH/FL
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
In this role you will work within Group Security for our key sourcing center in Switzerland to further develop and sustainably maintain our information security management system according to the group standards and in-line with requirements from our SaaS/BPaaS clients. You are part of a global organization with local footprint and will ensure the implementation of a holistic end-2-end security approach across the organization. You will report to the Global Chief Information Security Officer.
- Work with the stakeholders and clients at Avaloq Sourcing CH/FL to identify, assess and remediate security risks
- Participate in pre-sales engagement with prospects, incl. subsequent implementation projects
- Design and implement the entity specific information security policy and control framework together with your CISO peers
- Verify and provide advice on existing and new technologies and solutions with respect to information security
- Plan, conduct and follow-up on security assessments (e.g. penetration testing) or audits, incl. maintenance of the ISO 27001 attestation
- Support in the design and definition of the Security Key Controls to improve the ISAE control framework
- Establish a security-aware culture and manage security incidents together with the operational teams
- Perform and/or validate root cause analysis on security incidents and supervise the implementation of measures
What you need
- Master’s degree in information technology or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST), incl. experience of practical implementation
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of security technology and related controls
- Very good communication and presentation skills, incl. to senior management and other stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and verbal). German is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role or at least in senior security roles
You will get extra points for the following
- Good knowledge of banking business or financial services is a plus
- Professional certification (such as CISM, CISA, CISSP) is a plus
- Experience in the domains of Information Security Governance, Cyber Security or Security Architecture is a plus
- Very good knowledge and understanding of IS-related regulations in the European banking market is a plus
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Depending on the performance in the respective year, Avaloq aims to share the success with all employees by paying out so called Success Share Units.
Place of work
Bioggio, infrequent travel to Zurich or other Avaloq locations in Switzerland
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Anna Drozdowska, Talent Acquisition Professional
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich - Switzerland
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.