Equity Research Specialist
Swisslinx is currently seeking a Equity Specialist for a reputable Swiss private bank. This newly created function report directly to the CIO of the bank.
- Responsibility for the Equity Research for selected global sectors
- Analysis of global equities and sectors as well as presentation of own conclusions to internal stake holders (Portfolio Manager, CIO, Ex-Co Members)
- Creation of presentations and reportings
- Using of ESG criterias and active advisory on how to improve sustainable product selection
- Optimization of internal and quantitative processes
- Bachelors, Masters or PHD degree in Economics, Banking & Finance, Quantitative Analysis or Mathematics
- Further education (CFA, CAIA, CIIA, AZEK) planned or completed
- 2-5 years of experience in a Portfolio Manager, Investment Analyst, Equity Researcher or similar function
- Fluent in German and English
We are looking forward to receive your application.
Please not that we accept only candidatures with a valid Swiss work permit and fluent German language skills.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA