Risk and Finance Workflow Swiss BPM Lead – 80% - 100%
- Superb opportunity as Key techno-functional business face-off lead role (Swiss Workflow Lead) in the Swiss Romande region facing senior IT & business partners who will influence business to develop informed strategic decisions
- An atmosphere where cooperation and team work is at the core of every interaction
- Act as a liaison between business, change and technical groups by encouraging co-operation and driving results in a complex matrix organization
- Partner with Business and IT rolling out Business Process Automation generating tangible business efficiencies on Risk and Finance workflow platform
- Drive solution design and delivery by coordinating among regional delivery, operations, support, business, and global change teams
- Hands-on full stack development of frontend applications and workflow processes
- In-depth experience in leading Agile and DevOps methodologies and implementing technologies not limited to CI/CD, Toolchain, and cloud native applications
- Innovate by constantly building solutions using leading technologies following industry trends and mentor team to embrace use and support of technology solutions
- An environment where pro-activity, hard work and innovation are valued and encouraged
- Ensure proposed solutions are aligned with Risk and Finance IT architecture strategy and overall Credit Suisse strategy (including bank's standard platforms, applications, and run-time environments).
- More than 10 years dynamic experience as a successful Workflow Solutions Architect, working with large teams of 30 or more development professionals, on large and complex projects
- 10+ years of confirmed working experience with good technical skills in development using Oracle Fusion Middleware in BPM, SOA.
- BPM/SOA: Deep Understanding on Oracle BPM suite 10g, 11g and 12c including BPMN, BPEL, Human Workflow, Business rules, BAM, Mediator, Oracle Adapters, JDeveloper, WebLogic Application server, and Oracle Database.
- Confirmed experience of integrating Oracle BPM platform in enterprise environment
- Full stack knowledge and professional experience with Java and UX/UI technology professionals with hands on experience using DevOps Toolchain
- Process Analysis and Development working with key business process owners and partners.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Strong consulting background with experience rolling out complex business processes
- Deep understanding of BPM lifecycle, Integration Architecture, patterns, and standard methodologies.
- Fix and take on infrastructure issues
- Hands-on experience with LDAP, Oracle 11g and 12c RDBMS and IBM messaging infrastructure
- Leadership level of performance in delivering projects
- Leader in ALM processes and DevOps methodologies in an Agile environment
- Nice to have skills:
- Java and system components such as Security (LDAP, SSO, PKI), Performance Monitoring and Tuning, WLST is a plus
- Content Management experience is an advantage
- Process Cloud Service experience is a plus
Mr. P. Imfeld would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.