See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The unusual chance for you to extend your career in this exciting position, based in Lausanne. You will become part of our dynamic and creative environment within the bank. This role provides ideal chances to challenge your career and build a strong network with positive relationships while learning new things on-the-job !
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. In this role the main tasks are:
- Participate in analysis, design and backend development activities around Risk & Compliance projects
- Coordinate with your technical lead and colleagues
- Active teamwork to improve processes, communication and cultural understanding
- Apply Continuous Integration/Development and Testing Techniques
- The chance to innovate, challenge the status-quo and provide disruptive solutions
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related topics; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these areas
- Confirmed track of minimum 5 years as Java software engineer
- Experience in Spring framework (Spring Boot, Security, MVC, Batch, Integration, …), Java persistence frameworks and SQL
- Experience in Design Patterns and Microservice Architectures
- Good knowledge in DevOps technologies (Continuous Delivery Pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, …)
- Familiarity with in data visualization, monitoring and exploration tool (Splunk, Kibana, Grafana, …) or performance monitoring tool
- Big data infrastructure and development knowhow is a plus
- You are motivated to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Understanding of regulatory environments and finance is an advantage
- Go-getter, passionate about technology, client and team oriented
- Self-motivated and self-dependent personality
- Proficient written and spoken English, French or German are helpful
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Ms. Evelyne Rechenmann would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.