See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The unusual chance for you to extend your career in this exciting position, based in Lausanne. You will become part of our multifaceted and creative environment within the bank. This role provides ideal chances to challenge your career and build a strong network with positive relationships while learning new things on-the-job ! In this role the main tasks are:
- You will lead and coordinate deliveries within your team around Compliance and Risk projects
- You will participate in backend development activities and align with other technical leads around architecture topics
- Active teamwork to improve processes and communication
- You will provide technical mentorship
- Applying Continuous Integration/Development and Testing Techniques
- Apply agile methodologies
- You will support the test manager and testing teams by active communication, reviewing test cases and test reports
- Active collaboration with business- and IT colleagues
- The chance to innovate, challenge the status-quo and provide disruptive solutions !
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related topics; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these areas
- Confirmed track of minimum 5 years of development engineering project experience
- Expertise in Spring framework (Boot, Cloud, Security, Batch ...), Java persistence frameworks and SQL
- Experience in Design Patterns and Microservice Architectures
- Good knowledge in DevOps technologies (Continuous Delivery Pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, …) and Git version-control system
- Good knowledge in data visualization, monitoring and exploration tool (Splunk, Kibana, Grafana, …) or performance monitoring tool
- Familiarity with Workflow solutions, business rules engines, document management, Big Data and OpenShift / Kubernetes is a plus
- You are motivated to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Understanding of regulatory environments and finance is an advantage
- Go-getter, passionate about technology, client and team oriented
- Proficient written and spoken English, French or German are beneficial
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to encouraging an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Ms. Evelyne Rechenmann would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.