See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
The unusual chance for you to extend your career in this exciting position, based in Lausanne. You will become part of our dynamic and creative environment within the bank. This role provides ideal chances to challenge your career and build a strong network with positive relationships while learning new things on-the-job !
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. In this role the main tasks are:
You Offer You offer
- Participate in analysis, design and frontend development for Compliance & Risk projects
- Coordinate with your technical lead and colleagues
- An outstanding opportunity to develop user-friendly and intuitive solutions
- Active teamwork to improve processes, communication and cultural understanding
- Applying Continuous Integration/Development and Testing Techniques
- The chance to innovate, challenge the status-quo and provide disruptive solutions
Regarding the role:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related topics; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these areas
- Confirmed track of minimum 2 years of development of web applications and responsive interfaces for mobile/desktop browsers
- Understanding of regulatory environments and finance is plus
- Go-getter, passionate about technology, client and team oriented
- Self-motivated and self-dependent personality
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to encouraging an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Fluent written and spoken English. French or German is an advantage
- Expertise in CSS development with/without pre-processors
- Expertise in testing at the unit level (jest, mocha)
- Expertise in integration testing using Playwright or other frameworks
- Familiarity in Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with Java
- Desire to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Good knowledge in UML design and design patterns
Ms. Evelyne Rechenmann would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via career portal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.