See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- The opportunity to become part of our highly motivated Analytics/Data Science team at Credit Suisse Lausanne focusing on building and driving new and state of the art technologies in various big data and machine learning driven projects
- An exciting role for you as an ETL/Big Data/ML Pipeline Tester in a dynamic, international and demanding environment using the latest innovations in analytical projects
- Responsibility for designing, developing, and executing testing strategies and test cases to ensure high quality project deliverables
- Designing and implementing data-driven monitoring of ETL and ML pipelines
- Preparing testing documents like test plan and test strategy for each product release
- Designing and Implementing Quality Assurance test procedures
- Identifying right automation tools, frameworks, approaches, and developing test automation suite
- Becoming part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit in a versatile, dynamic, and flexible working environment
- Flexible / agile working options are possible
- A Bachelor or Master degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Software Engineering), Information Technology (University or University of Applied Sciences) or an equivalent education
- At least 2 years of experience in Software/Data Engineering
- Relevant work experience in testing backend applications and databases involving complex SQL queries
- Background in big data technologies (Spark, Hadoop) and especially in ETL/Big Data testing using PySpark/Scala/SQL is a strong plus
- Experience in testing critical Financial Applications is a plus
- Due to your experience with relational databases and/or complex big data pipelines you feel at ease in crafting comprehensive test cases and well-structured test scenarios
- Experience in the regulatory technologies or compliance domain within the financial industry is an asset
- Integrity, responsibility and confidentiality required for dealing with sensitive data
- Demonstrable experience as a strong, self-starting standout colleague and independent thinker, willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and contribute to the team's success
- Positive attitude, flexibility, curiosity and interest in working in a collaborative environment with focus on improvement.
- Are you willing to take up additional responsibilities and to become a respected, persistent and self-starting know-how carrier in our team?
Ms. E. Rechenmann would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.